- News »
- Site update, new features, tooltips, etc.
on Dec. 8th, 2011
Dragon tooltip system
Whenever you mouse over a dragon on the website
(i.e. Reindeer Dragon)
you will see a tooltip pop
up that shows you additional information about the dragon without having
to click around the website. You can always click on the dragon to see all of
the information too.
Improved dragon calulcator
- It shows more useful information (like breeding/incubation time)
- Uses the dragon tooltip system
There are links from each dragon page and recent pages to the calculator
page for each breeding combination displayed. Look for the
Recent breeding results can now be filtered by everyone's results or just your results.
This is based on IP address only right now, if this is something you want me to
make better let me know.
Egg pictures have been added to the website for almost all of the dragon. Thanks to everyone
who helped with this:
- Frank L.
- Lexie G.
- Greg G.
- And more
Dragon breeding levels have been changed from 1-10 to 4-15.
- In order to breed dragons you need to have it be at least level 4
- With the introduction of Shrines, people can get their dragons to level 15 now
Dragon breeding results are now sorted to have the most relevant at the top.
When adding new breeding results you can now mark whether or not you bred your dragon
using the "Epic Breeding Island".